OnSite Restorations, LLC has been in business since 1996 where we started by doing only on- site furniture and wood repairs hence the name OnSite Restorations. Since we expanded into both residential and commercial services, we pride ourselves in getting the job done on time and at the quoted price. Our bottom line is “if the the customer isn’t extremely pleased with the results, the job isn’t finished.” OnSite Restorations, LLC carries both Liability and Workman’s Comp Insurance.
Headquartered in Mt. Juliet, TN, OnSite Restorations, LLC was founded by Company President, Jon Clapper in 1996.
Today, Onsite Restorations is proud to serve the Nashville, Tennessee area with new furniture installation and on-site refurbishing and refinishing of existing furniture and wood features (such as handrails, etc.) Onsite Restorations knows that restoration is an art form that takes many years of practice. Years of practice and skill in color matching makes Onsite Restorations the quality company to trust with your repair or refurbishing project whether new or antique. The best part is that you can have these repairs done without having to transport it into our shop. Onsite has the skills, training and tools to refurbish or repair your item to the quality product that you want it to be.
- Install Hotel FF&E
- Install Shopping Mall Public Area Furniture
- Refurbish Hotel Furniture and Casegoods On Site
- Refinish Conference Tables
- Shopping Mall Furniture Installation
- Shopping Mall Refinishing of wood products (handrails, etc.)
Note: OnSite Restorations, LLC does commercial projects across the U.S.
- Either onsite or in our shop. Refinishing consists of completely removing the old finish, sanding, staining and then applying a clear coat to protect the finish and bring out the true beauty of the wood. Please note that all stripping is done by hand, we do not dip or use flow over systems.
- We have complete shop facilities for refinishing and refurbishing. We also do on site refinishing on built in wood work or pieces that are too large to take to our shop.
- Either on site or in our shop. Refurbishing differs from refinishing is that we don’t strip the old finish but work with it to maintain and enhance the original finish and/or correct damage that is too extensive for touch-up. Refurbishing is an excellent choice for furniture that is worn or damaged and needs to be brought back to the original appearance.
On Site Repairs:
- This service is for touching up or repairing damage to furniture that doesn’t require refinishing or refurbishing. Examples are: moving damage, white spots/water or heat rings on tables, isolated damage to furniture such as dining room tables and dressers where something heavy has been dropped or the finish damaged in small areas. These repairs can be done in home and most often cannot be noticed.
Moving Claims/Transit Damage
We work with both the customer and the moving company to make sure repairs are done correctly and the piece is brought back to its previous condition. The first step is to set up an appointment where we come to the location and do an estimate then forward it to the moving company. Once they approve the bid we set another appoint with the customer to do the work. Estimate fees do apply depending on distance and amount of damage.