From furniture installation…to on-site restoration of furniture and fixtures, OnSite Restorations offers professional service and meticulous attention to the details of your unique and important project!
- Install Hotel FF&E
- Install Shopping Mall Public Area Furniture
- Refurbish Hotel Furniture and Casegoods On Site
- Refinish Conference Tables
- Shopping Mall Furniture Installation
- Shopping Mall Refinishing of wood products (handrails, etc.)
Note: OnSite Restorations, LLC does commercial projects across the U.S.
- Either onsite or in our shop. Refinishing consists of completely removing the old finish, sanding, staining and then applying a clear coat to protect the finish and bring out the true beauty of the wood. Please note that all stripping is done by hand, we do not dip or use flow over systems.
- We have complete shop facilities for refinishing and refurbishing. We also do on site refinishing on built in wood work or pieces that are too large to take to our shop.
- Either on site or in our shop. Refurbishing differs from refinishing is that we don’t strip the old finish but work with it to maintain and enhance the original finish and/or correct damage that is too extensive for touch-up. Refurbishing is an excellent choice for furniture that is worn or damaged and needs to be brought back to the original appearance.
- This service is for touching up or repairing damage to furniture that doesn’t require refinishing or refurbishing. Examples are: moving damage, white spots/water or heat rings on tables, isolated damage to furniture such as dining room tables and dressers where something heavy has been dropped or the finish damaged in small areas. These repairs can be done in home and most often cannot be noticed.
Moving Claims/Transit Damage